OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
”Imagine Dragons Week Contest”
How to Enter the Contest:
- The Imagine Dragons Week Contest will begin on 1/10/21 at 3pmand end on Friday 1/14/21 at 7pm. The on-air portion of the contest runs weekdays from 3pm to 7pm.
- To participate in the contest, participants should listen to WGBJ for the announcer to solicit the 4th caller at 877-321-1023 and win upon confirmation of eligibility. At the time of call, the winner will be required to provide all information requested including full name, complete address, zip code, phone number and date of birth to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once during the contest. You can also register win a pair of tickets at ALT1023fm.com.
One winner per household.
No purchase necessary.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older and reside in the Fort Wayne metropolitan area, consisting of Allen, Whitley, Dekalb, Wells, Adams, Huntington, Steuben and Noble counties in Indiana and Defiance, Van Wert, and Paulding counties in Ohio. Employees of Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., owners, employees, agents and present or former paid spokesperson for the participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Fort Wayne metropolitan area and members of their respective families are ineligible to participate or win. Family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship and siblings, in-laws (including those in step-and half relationships when living in the same household). Anyone who has been employed by or interned with Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. is also ineligible.
- Eligible participants can win a WGBJcontest only once every thirty days and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every six months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
- Each winner receives 2 tickets to see Imagine Dragons in Indianapolis on 2/21/21.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Tickets are valued at $40 each.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent if applicable. By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to allow their name, voice and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
- Contest winners are required to sign a receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, contest winners are also required to sign a liability release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600 or greater, if the contest or prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by WGBJ. Pursuant to the Liability Release and Travel Release if applicable, the winner will agree to hold WGBJ and Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- WGBJ in its sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned or technical failures of any sort, including force majeure.
- These rules are subject to the interpretation of WGBJ. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of station management, and such changes will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
- This contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WGBJ.
- WGBJ are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcements of any prize.
To request the winner’s name, and a copy of the written rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the main studio of WAJI at 347 W. Berry St. Ste. 600, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 or online at http://www.alt1023fm.com
1/4/21 – zs/cd